Fieldfare – Specialists in Land & Nutrient Management
Fieldfare Associates have been providing specialist training and advice on soil and nutrient management for over 18 years
Our consultants are committed to making a difference to your business, whether you are a farmer, estate manager, contractor, agricultural advisor, agricultural merchant or utility company. We take pride in maintaining high standards in everything we do.
Take a look at our courses or our course diary to find a course or location which suits you, or contact us to arrange bespoke training courses.
Our range of courses includes:
- BASIS Soils and Water Management
- FACTS Qualified Adviser (FQA) Annual Assessment Preparation
- Environment & Soils Training
- FACTS Refresher/Resit
- Fertiliser Advisory Certification Training Scheme (FACTS)
- Land Spreading Course for Operators
- Land Spreading of Non-Farm Wastes - Advisors
- Making Fertiliser Recommendations using RB209
- Nutrient Management Planning
- PLANET Training
- Understanding Arable Cropping
- Understanding Grassland
Fieldfare Associates - a BASIS Approved Trainer
Fieldfare Associates are a BASIS Approved Trainer and offer a selection of BASIS courses. Also our courses have been awarded BASIS CPD points (further details of which can be found on the individual course pages).
You can study FACTS (Fertiliser Advisers Certification and Training Scheme) with Fieldfare. We provide a number of FACTS training courses with the BASIS exam throughout the year in venues around the country.
Our two landspreading courses are WAMITAB accredited (Landspreading for Operators and Landspreading of Non-Farm Wastes for Advisors). Delegates receive a WAMITAB Certificate of Attendance upon the completion of the courses.
We also offer quality assured laboratory analysis through our parent company SRUC
- Soils (agricultural, amenity and landscape)
- Silages, animal feeds and forages
- Organic manures and soil amendments such as sewage sludge, paper wastes, composts and horticultural samples
- GPS pH precision farming
- Mineral and vitamin testing on veterinary samples
For further information, contact SRUC Analytical Services